Kelina Hospital Advisory Board
The leadership of Kelina Hospital is counselled by a Board of Advisors. This Advisory Board provides information, advice and assistance to the hospital on a broad range of subjects, including operational efficiencies, government and community matters, fundraising, and overall growth and profitability of the business. Membership of the Board is drawn from capable and connected individuals within and outside Nigeria who have an interest in the mission of the hospital. The Advisory Board is currently made up of:
- Mr. Ifeanyi Tim Anago, an Abuja businessman
- Mr. Linus Adie, a World Bank Consultant
- Mr. Oluwole Oludaisi Aina, an Abuja businessman
- Mrs. Christy Laniyan, a Public Health Consultant
- Dr. Celsus U. Undie, Consultant Urological Surgeon and CEO
- Dr. Nse-Obong Undie, Consultant ENT Surgeon and Vice President
- Dr. Ashiwel S. Undieh, Professor of Neuroscience, Pharmacology, and Pharmaceutical Science, USA
- Mr. Albert Uko, Company Secretary and Legal Adviser
The Executive responsibility and authority for fulfilling the mission of Kelina Hospital lies with Dr. Celsus U. Undie, the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Hospital.
Kelina Hospital Management Team
The executive leadership of Kelina Hospital consists of vastly experienced and dedicated professionals and includes all department heads. The Management directs the effective implementation of the clinical and administrative services at the hospital.