KELINA HOSPITAL, in association with RAPID LABORATORY (RADIOLOGICAL & CLINICAL DIAGNOSTICS LTD) and ADVANCED MINIMAL ACCESS SURGICAL HOSPITAL LTD
Happy to announce that we have opened to patients at No 7, Ologun Agbaje Street, Off Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Kelina builds on its tradition as a very thorough and careful surgical hospital, as we have never lost one patient in our operating room in 14 years since we opened in Abuja. We do not take patients to theatre unless we are satisfied with our safety requirements.
• The first hospital in Nigeria to ever be awarded a Pioneer Status by the Government of Nigeria in Mininally Invasive Surgery. That was in 2012.
• The first hospital in Africa to acquire the Moses Technology 120 Watts Laser in 2018.
• The first hospital in Nigeria where laser was used for surgery in2011.
• The first hospital in Nigeria to carry out Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy for Kidney stones in 2011.
• The first hospital in Nigeria where Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy was done for prostate cancer in 2012.
• The first hospital in West Africa where Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate (HoLEP) was done in 2018.
• The first hospital in Nigeria to acquire and deploy the 150 Watts Laser for prostate and kidney stone surgery in early 2021.
• The first hospital in Lagos to acquire and deploy the 150 Watts Laser for prostate (Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate, HoLEP) and kidney stone surgery (Flexible Uretero-renoscopy and laser lithotripsy for Kidney Stones, also called Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery, combined with laser lithotripsy or Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy). Our 150 Watts Laser, the most powerful laser ever invented for human surgery, has already been deployed here in our Lagos branch.
Our technology, which our patients are familiar with in Abuja, will equally be available in Lagos as we will be doing the same surgeries we already do in Abuja also here in Lagos.
We are reachable as follows:
Reception: 09120338755; Service Managers: 09120338737.
Managed Care: 09120338746. Emergencies: 09120338733