Kelina is a family. Join in and be a part of the change and the future that will bring about new ways the continent works and connects.
Applying for a job at Kelina
On the other hand, whenever there is a need for a specific role, it appears on the Specific Opening section of the site. Additionally, those subscribed to the job alerts service will be contacted via email.
HOSPITAL VACANCY FOR NURSE ANAESTHETIST
Kelina Hospital is a surgical hospital well established in Minimally Invasive Surgery such as Laser Lithotripsy for Kidney Stones, Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate, Laparoscopic Surgery in General Surgery, Urology, Gynaeology among others.
Kelina Hospital is currently recruiting to fill the position of a Nurse Anaesthetist.
Job Title: Nurse Anaesthetist
The Nurse Anaesthetist will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
- Anaesthetic clerking and review of patients going for surgery.
- Daily checkoffunctionality of each equipment used for anaesthesia.
- Strict compliance with International standard anaesthetic checklist in bringing patients to theatre and taking patients to the ward after theatre.
- Proper documentation of all anaesthetic activities done in the theatre, including pre- operative, intra-operative and post-operative findings.
- Intra-operative monitoring of anaesthesized patients.
- Immediate post-operative care of the patients.
- Anaesthetic supplies.
- Equipment for resuscitation of patients in the hospital and also in the ambulance.
- Documentation of all medications used in the theatre.
- Detailed documentation of anaesthetic techniques and procedures for each patient.
- Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Certification as registered Nurse Anaesthetist (CRNA)
- Experience on the job and in various techniques of anaesthesia commensurate with qualification.
- Candidates must be resident in Abuja or show evidence that they are familiar with Abuja environment
- C) How to Apply
The following documents should be submitted to email@example.com:
- A letter of application for the job
- Scanned copies of certificates
- Scanned passport-sized photograph of the candidate.
The subject of the e-mail should be the position being applied for. Applications should be submitted not later than 2 weeks from date of this publication. Only applications which follow above steps, will be considered.
- D) Remuneration
Negotiable, comparable to the most senior staff of the hospital.