Kelina is a family. Join in and be a part of the change and the future that will bring about new ways the continent works and connects.
Applying for a job at Kelina
On the other hand, whenever there is a need for a specific role, it appears on the Specific Opening section of the site. Additionally, those subscribed to the job alerts service will be contacted via email.
Kelina Hospital, Abuja, is a surgical hospital well established in Minimally Invasive Surgery such as Laser Lithotripsy for Kidney Stones, Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate, Laparoscopic Surgery in General Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology among others.
Kelina Hospital is currently recruiting to fill the following positions:
The Family Physician will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
1. Management of the OPD, Well Patient Visits, and General Health examination and reports on patients.
2. Supervision and training of the Medical Officers, assisting the surgical and medical specialities and perform other jobs that are consistent with the speciality of Family Medicine.
3. Management of medical and other emergencies in the absence of doctors in such specialities, pending appropriate transfer of the patient to the relevant specialist doctor.
• Candidate should be a Fellow of WACP/PMCN or equivalent College in Family Medicine.
• All Applicants should have a valid practising license.
Negotiable, comparable to the Teaching Hospital Scale.
Accommodation, which will be a minimum of 3-bedroom, will be provided for the Family Physician.
The Radiographer will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
1. Routine performance of radiological examination of patients, including ultrasonography(2D, 3D, 4D), x-radiography and other radiological examinations expected of the profession.
2. Keeping proper and complete documentation on patients, using the necessary data collection tools and reporting.
3. Assisting in the operating theatre, where necessary, for radiology-based procedures such as those to be done under fluoroscopy or ultrasound guidance.
Candidate should be:
• A qualified radiographer with a B.Sc in Radiography. In addition, the candidate must be a Registered Radiographer with the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria.
• Post Internship and NYSC.
Negotiable, comparable to senior staff of the hospital.
HOW TO APPLY:
The following documents should be submitted to [email protected]:
• A letter of application for the job
• Scanned copies of certificates
• Scanned passport-sized photograph of the candidate.
The subject of the e-mail should be the position being applied for. Applications should be submitted not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication. Only applications which follow the above steps will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.